Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Urbanbiking.com...EXCELLENT way to experience Buenos Aires!

With Buenos Aires being SUCH a large city, I wanted to find a way to experience as much of it as possible in the short time that I was visiting. I stumbled across www.urbanbiking.com , a company that offers several different bike tours of the city. If ever in Buenos Aires, I HIGHLY recommend the company. They offer tours, or if you simply want to rent a bike and go touring on your own, you can do that. But, they have some of THE COOLEST bikes! Here are some pics and video (Yes! I actually captured some video of my trip while biking...pretty dangerous at times...LOL!).



This is an "environmentally friendly" bike, made of bamboo and other natural materials....WAYYYY COOOL!





Entrance to the Cemetary where Evita is buried


Here I am with my "low rider"...LOL




















No comments:

Post a Comment